International Seminar on Management-2010
Theme: Enhancing Enterprise Effectiveness for Global Challenges
REGISTRATION AND CALL FOR PAPERS
Dates to Remember
Last date for submission of Abstract and Research paper
15th March, 2010
Last date for intimation of paper acceptance
22nd March, 2010
Last date for registration
Date of the Seminar
3rd and 4th April 2010
All the participants are required to get registered. For the joint papers, at least one of the authors must get reregistered for the seminar. The registration fees are:
Rs. 2500 (IC)
Rs 1500 (IC)
The registration fees cover seminar kits, breakfast, lunch, dinner and accommodation (in necessary).
Dear Sir/ Madam
It gives us an immense pleasure to inform you that Brihaspati College is organizing a two day International Seminar on Management on 3rd and 4th of April, 2010. The theme “Enhancing Enterprise Effectiveness for Global Challenges” will focus on understanding and highlighting the role and importance of different factors in the changing business scenario from various perspectives.
Due to the economic liberalization and globalization, enterprises are becoming global and changing their management and organizational structure. The global competition has been growing rapidly. The vigorous competition has been growing rapidly. The vigorous competition is forcing enterprises to improve the quality of their products/ services and reduce the operating costs. New skills and techniques are needed to manage under the situation of diversity, discontinuity and uncertainty. Needs of various stakeholders should be fulfilled. Hence, it has become essential for enterprises to improve the effectiveness in order to service and grow. This seminar will provide a forum to academicians, researchers, consultants, practitioners and professionals to share their ideas and to address burning issues and challenges. In addition, it will provide an opportunity for exchange of ideas between the industry and academia.
Research Papers are invited from research scholars, industrialists, academicians and practitioners on any functional area of management such as finance, marketing, accounting and management.
- Investment and Financing Decision
- Risk Management
- Capital Structure Management
- International Finance
- Portfolio Theory and Application
- Stock Market
- Internet Banking
- Venture Capital
- Financial Liberalization and Innovation
- Financial Regulation and Corporate Governance
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Insurance and Banking
- Working Capital Management
Strategy and Management:
- Role of HR Professionals in Knowledge Economy
- Developing Leadership Talent
- Employees Relations
- Managerial Responsiveness to Globalization
- Delivering Value through Talent Management
- Developing High Performance Culture
- Women in Entrepreneurship
- Conflict in Family-owned business
- Time Management
- Conflict Management
- Corporate Performance
- Contemporary Marketing and Development
- Macro Marketing, Retailing and Pricing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Strategy
- Customer Loyalty
- Global Marketing
- Global and Cross-cultural Marketing
- Profit Planning and Budgeting
- Standard Costing and Budgetary Control
- Value-added Tax
- Social Audit
- Performance Audit
- Management Accounting Practices
- Activity Based Costing
- The manuscript should be typed in double space with letter font size of 12 in Times New Roman
- Only original, unpublished work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present identical or substantially similar work already published, under review of another conference or publication will not be considered.
- Abstract (not exceeding 200 words) and research papers should reach us by 15th March, 2010 in soft copy or hard copy.
- Submission should include a separate title page which clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), complete mailing address (es), telephone/fax number(s) and email address (es), title of the paper(s).
- For preparation of the manuscript, the author(s) are requested to follow APA citation style.
- All Papers (abstracts or Completed) can be sent electronically or by post.
The manuscripts will be subjected to blind review process. The decision of the reviewer would be final and binding.
Best Paper Award:
Award for top three papers will be chosen by a panel of experts. The decision of the panel will be final and binding. The award will be announced on the last day of the seminar.
1st Prize Rs 4000
2nd Prize Rs. 3000
3rd Prize Rs. 2000
Selected papers would be considered for publication in the form of a book to be published on the occasion of the seminar or in the institute Journal.
Accommodation will be provided to all registered outstation delegates. Special single or double room accommodation will be arranged on payment and advance intimation.
In the concerned period of April, it will be normal weather at Bhairahawa. The temperature might be 280C during day time. The delegates are, therefore, requested to bring normal clothes.
In view of financial constraints, it will not be possible for us to meet traveling expenses.
Accompanying persons will be charged according to the registration fees given above.
All payments should be made by electronic transfer or account payee drafts/demand draft in the name of Lumbini Brihaspati Institute Pvt. Ltd, payable at Everest Bank Ltd., Bhairahawa Branch, Nepal.
Bank Account Number: 00505520000017
Fees once paid will not be refunded.
The tour of birth place of Lord Buddha Lumbini will be arranged by the College on 2nd day of the Seminar.
It was founded in 2056 B.S. to produce the prospective effective managers with the latest principles, practices and technologies of modern management. The institution has achieved an unparallel success in its spare and is now one of the best institutions of this kind. About 400 students have successfully completed their BBA program from this institution. They are now offering their valuable services to different national and international business organizations. Most of them are hired by banks and other financial institutions. We have the consistent achievement not only in education but also in extra curricular activities. Thus, it enjoys the reputation of being an outstanding educational institution. The college takes pride at the unparallel achievements and commits to propel this academic excellence to newer heights. Thus, for this area Brihaspati College is the synonym of the educational excellence and professional dedication.
Kindly send your registration form with requisite amount and paper, if any, at your earliest.
Dr. Ramji Gautam
International Seminar on Management-2010
Off: 0097771522944, Res: 0097771524004
Associate Professor P. M. Dixit
Dr. K.R. Joshi
Professor Radhe Shyam Pradhan (Ph. D)
Central Department of Management,
Res: 0097714271737, Mobile: 9851070114
Dr. Ramji Gautam (Co-ordinator)
Associate Professor P. M. Dixit (Member)
Associate Professor Dr. K.R. Joshi (Member)
Mr. L. P. Joshi (Member)
Mr. K. P. Khanal (Member)
Mr. Pitamber Tiwari (Member)
Mr. Dadhi Sharma (Member)
Mr. B. R. Koirala (Member)
Mr. Eva Raj Upadhaya (Member)